Ready to Access the Members-Only Portal?
We are pleased to welcome you to the Members-Only Portal of HAND’s website! The portal is an opportunity for HAND to not only streamline our processes, but most importantly enhance your member experience. We encourage you to take a look around, update your profile and connect with other HAND members. Moving forward, this will be your one-stop shop for exclusive member benefits like access to training materials, event registration and more.
Let’s get started!
When you log in, you can update your profile (it is searchable to help people find you), renew your dues, register for our next event and more! NOTE: If you are your organization’s Member Liaison, or “Key Contact,” you are essentially the manager of your organization’s profile. You have the authority to access your company’s profile, and add or remove staff members among other capabilities.
Adding colleagues to your organization’s profile
If you are an organization’s Key Contact (Member Liaison), you can add or remove “Linked Profiles” for other staff members. To manage these profiles simply follow these steps:
- Log into the Members-Only Portal.
- Click the “My Profile” link underneath your name tag.
- Hover over the “My Profile” heading at the top of the screen.
- Click “Your Organization.”
- Click “Individual Profiles.”
- At this point, you will be able to see all of the Linked Profiles for your organization. You can also change the designated Key Contact at any time (please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you change the Key Contact).
- Click “Create Linked Profile” to add a Linked Profile. All you need is the name and email to get started, and he or she can build out their profile once they log in for the first time. To remove a staff member, click “Unlink” next to their name.
Check out our FAQs document for more helpful information!
Contact HAND’s Membership Director, Courtney Battle at email@example.com.