CohnReznick invites you to join its team for a discussion on affordable housing development. To be discussed are timely topics making national and local industry headlines along with business and tax issues impacting your deals:
- How Tax reform will affect your business
- The current legislation for tax credit expansion
- Appropriated Housing changes and RAD
- Healthcare and housing: new partners in development?
- State and local programs and QAP changes impacting your deal
- Strategies for filling the funding gap in your deals
Who Should Attend
Key decision-makers of companies involved in the affordable housing industry—developers, owners, property managers, syndicators, investors, and lenders. It will offer an ideal networking venue that will enable attendees to connect, exchange ideas, and develop relationships.
Local Locations and Dates
Baltimore – January 24, 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. ET
Address: 500 East Pratt Street, 3rd Floor, Baltimore, MD
Bethesda – January 25, 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. ET
Address: 7501 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 400E, Bethesda, MD