HAND is pleased to extend yet another valuable benefit to its members through its Annual Summer Internship Grant Program. Eligible nonprofit members are awarded $1,000 matching grants to hire interns to work for their organizations during the summer, and receive meaningful exposures to the various careers within the affordable housing and community development industry. HAND’s grant program supports our members by offsetting the costs of hiring exceptional students to work as interns, while also honoring the organization’s commitment to cultivate the next generation of community development leaders.
HAND Congratulates the following Summer Intern Grant Recipients:
- AHC, Inc.
- Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing
- City First Homes
- Community Preservation and Development Corporation
- Habitat for Humanity of Northern Virginia
- HomeAid Northern Virginia
- Homes for America
- National Housing Trust – Enterprise Preservation Corporation
- Prince George’s County Department of Housing and Community Development
- Wesley Housing Development Corporation