Do you have questions about COVID-19 that you’d like to bounce off your peers? Has your organization developed best practices that may be useful to others in the field? Maybe you’re looking for an opportunity to share resources or brainstorm with fellow HAND members? If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, you’re in the right place!
HAND’s COVID-19 E-List is an online space for members to share resources, explore ideas, and most importantly – collectively act on solutions to serve our communities. Let’s connect. Let’s learn from each other. Why? Because we’re #AllInThisTogether.
But first things first – follow the below steps to subscribe. If you think you’d be interested in any of the additional topics listed (more details below), feel free to subscribe to those as well:
How to Subscribe
- To access your E-List subscriptions, log into the Members Only Portal.
- Navigate to the My Profile tab.
- Hover over the My Features menu and click on the E-List button on the drop-down menu.
- You will now see the E-Lists that you are eligible for. Toggle the Subscribed button to join the desired E-List. If you want to subscribe, but not receive the emails, toggle the Email Delivery button.
You can access more detailed instructions with screenshots here.
Members Only Mondays
Meet us on the E-List every week for Members Only Mondays! We encourage you to post your questions and comments every Monday, but feel free to keep the conversation going throughout the week.
We know the value of peer-to-peer communication, so we want to ensure we can facilitate as many meaningful connections as possible. With that said, we’ve created additional E-lists to cater to various sectors of our membership below. If any of these peak your interest, go ahead and subscribe!
- The C-Suite (CEOs, Executive Directors)
- Asset Management
- Green Building
- Service Providers
- Emerging Leaders
Think there should be additional topics listed? Let us know at email@example.com.