ProInspire is now identifying nonprofits in the Washington DC region to serve as hiring partners for the 2015 ProInspire Fellowship. ProInspire Fellows are top professionals with 2-5 years of business or fundraising experience, and they spend one year working in a role focused on analysis, finance, fundraising, marketing, operations, or strategy. Fellows come from across the US, with experience at companies like Bain, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, Google, JPMorgan, and Mediacom. Fellows can start their one year Fellowship between June and September 2015, based on partner needs. Find more details about hiring a ProInspire Fellow here.
5 Things to Know About the ProInspire Fellowship:
1. Due to the highly competitive selection process, only 4% of applicants are selected as Fellows each year
2. Over 63% of Fellows are persons of color
3. 81% of Fellows stay at their organization after the Fellowship ends
4. 80% of partners are very satisfied with ProInspire’s ability to find a candidate that meets their needs.
5. Our hiring partners indicate that an average salary of $64K would reflect the Fellow’s value to their organization.
The total annual cost to hire a ProInspire Fellow is approximately $51k (Partners pay salary & health benefits to Fellow, and program fee to ProInspire).
Fellow to start in June/July: April 20th
Fellow to start in Aug/Sep: June 19th