E-BLASTS ARE OUR MAIN COMMUNICATION VEHICLE. EACH EDITION KEEPS MEMBERS ABREAST OF HAND TRAININGS, FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES, INDUSTRY UPDATES AND MORE.
GET IN THE KNOW & STAY IN THE KNOW
In addition to key funding updates, pertinent information from federal and local governments and the latest developments in the affordable housing and community development industry, HAND’s newsletters provide access to a variety of critical updates relating to key topics such as racial equity, training and capacity building, and industry events. Don’t miss out on these valuable resources – subscribe now using the button below to receive News & Notes, Beyond the Dashboards, Training & Capacity Building, Annual Conference, and Racial Equity Fast Five notices.
- News & Notes (A Practitioner’s guide to housing and community development in our region)
- Training & Capacity Building (Updates & reminders for upcoming training events & networking opportunities)
- Beyond the Dashboards (Your Source for Housing Indicator Tool Updates)
- Annual HAND Honors (Don’t miss out on all things HAND Honors, the largest convening of affordable housing & community development professionals in the region)
- Racial Equity Fast Five (National & local updates on race and racial equity)
Members who would like their announcements included in our notices should email Trianna Overton.
READY TO LEARN ABOUT HAND MEMBERSHIP?
Check out how a HAND membership benefits you and your entire team!MORE DETAILS HERE