Recognized as the industry’s networking event of the year, HAND’s Annual Meeting & Housing Expo hosts over 1,400 professionals working in various aspects of the affordable housing and community development sector in the Capital Region of Baltimore, Washington and Richmond.
Save the Date: 29th Annual Meeting & Housing Expo
May 26, 2020 | Washington, DC
Notable speakers in the past have included:
- Sheila Bair | Former Chairman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Ralph Boyd | Former President & CEO of the Freddie Mac Foundation
- Tom Bozzuto | Chairman of The Bozzuto Group
- Donna Brazile | Political Strategist
- Congressman Barney Frank
- Carol Galante | U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Assistant Secretary
- Rosanne Haggerty | Renowned Housing Strategist
- Senator Tim Kaine
- Senator Edward Kennedy
- Steven Pearlstein | Washington Post columnist
- Jonathan P. Rose | Developer and Innovator
- April De Simone | Co-Founding Partner of Undesign the Redline and designing the WE
- Former Maryland Lt. Governor Michael Steele
- Diane Yentel | President & CEO of the National Low Income Housing Coalition
Annual HAND Housing Achievement Awards
IT’S YOUR TIME TO SHINE
HAND’s Housing Achievement awards recognize the most outstanding and innovative housing developments, programs and solutions across the metropolitan region. Enter your best work for a chance to elevate your organization, stand out among your peers and share with partners how you are contributing to building vibrant communities in the region.
Applications for the 2020 Housing Achievement Awards will be released in the spring of 2020. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
HAND’s Annual Children’s Art Contest
Youth residing in HAND member properties are eligible for our Annual Children’s Art Contest with a chance to win a$250 cash prize! In addition, the winner’s community program will receive a cash prize of $250 for administering the contest and runners-up will receive a $25 gift certificate!
Stay tuned for more details on the 2020 Art Contest in the spring of 2020! Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.